The following points should be noted in the use of plastic mould:
1. All parts of the mould should be checked for impurities before production. The coating, impurities and dirt in the mold should be cleaned with cotton gauze, and the residue with strong adhesion should be cleaned with copper cutter.
2. The reasonable choice of clamping force should be based on the fact that there is no flash during forming. Excessive clamping force not only increases the power consumption, but also makes the die and transmission parts wear faster.
3. Mold sliding parts such as guide post, push rod, reset rod, pull rod, etc. can be oiled twice a day in summer and only once in winter.
4. the full-time mold maintenance workers shall patrol inspection and observation on the mould in production on duty, and timely handle the problems found. The maintenance workers should take over 5-10 minutes in advance to check the production status of the mould - especially for the mold with more problems and outstanding problems, more attention should be paid to.
5. In the production, if the power is cut off or shut down for some reason, if the machine is shut down continuously for more than 6 hours and the air is humid in the rainy season in the south, it is necessary to spray antirust oil on the molding surface, parting surface and sliding surface. If the machine is shut down continuously for more than 24 hours in non rainy season, antirust lubricant should be sprayed on the forming surface, parting surface and sliding surface of the mould. For temporarily unused molds that need to be stored in the warehouse, they shall be thoroughly cleaned before warehousing, and then sprayed with anti rust lubricant, and stored after the molds are tightly closed. Heavy objects are not allowed on the mould.
6. It is not allowed to hit any part of the mold with a hammer to prevent knock marks or deformation.
7. If the equipment is not used for the time being, the mould on the injection should be coated with antirust oil. It is not allowed to close the mold with pressure for a long time between the moving and fixed molds to prevent compression deformation.
Add: No. 18, Houshi Road, Beicheng Street, Huangyan
District, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province, China.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com