What are the problems we need to pay attention to in the production of plastic mold? Now let's have a look!
1. Not only pay attention to product design, ignore the plastic mold manufacturing
Some customers in the development of products or new products, often at the initial stage only focus on product development and development, but ignore the communication with plastic mold manufacturers. After the preliminary determination of product design plan, contact and communication with mold manufacturer shall be conducted in advance. The advantages are as follows:
(1) It can ensure that the designed product has a good forming process, and will not modify the finalization design because the parts are difficult to process.
(2) The design plan of the mould shall be prepared in advance to prevent the delay from being considered in a hurry and affecting the construction period.
(3) In order to make high-quality plastic mold, only by combining supply and demand closely, can the cost be reduced and the cycle be shortened.
2. We should not only pay attention to price, but also consider quality, cycle and service.
(1) There are many kinds of molds, so different types of molds should be selected according to different needs.
(2) High precision mold should be processed by high precision CNC machine tools, and mold material, forming process have strict requirements.
(3) The manufacturer should have CNC, EDM, WEDM, high precision CMM, etc.
3. Avoid multi cooperation, try to plastic box products processing through-train.
(1) With qualified molds, it is not necessarily possible to produce a batch of qualified products, which is mainly related to the machine tool modeling, forming process (forming temperature, forming time) and the technical quality of the operator.
(2) With a good mold, but also have a good forming process, Zui good is one-stop cooperation, try to avoid multi cooperation, if the conditions are not available, we should choose one party to be fully responsible, when signing the contract should be written clearly.
Add: No. 18, Houshi Road, Beicheng Street, Huangyan
District, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province, China.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com